Take a seat
As Data Scientist, you will support the continuous development of the algorithms and features of our predictive maintenance solution. Since we rely on a close exchange, you will always communicate directly with our teams from the software and sales departments. If you like to contribute creative solutions and are motivated by a high degree of personal responsibility, this is the right place for you.
- Proficiency in Python and its common and relevant libraries
- Broad knowledge of modern machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of digital signal processing or image processing
- Experience with current cloud architectures
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems
- Structured, independent and goal oriented approach to work
- Not afraid of active discussions
- Good command of English
- Flexible working time models offer room for your individual life plan
- Remote or on site both options are possible
- Choose your own hardware to work with
- Snacks and drinks are freely available on site
- South Sea island or rocking chair 30 days of holiday for you
- We support you in your further education and training
We test our ideas extensively before bringing them to market step by step. Therefore, we put great emphasis on realistic project planning also to give you the opportunity for a healthy balance to your work life. A high degree of responsibility, creativitiy, productivity and quality is at the heart of our culture. Whether nine to five or family time: We make your individual life plan possible.
It is important to us that you c ontribute your ideas to our active discussion culture since this is the way we can rethink processes and create innovations. As a growing team we rely on flat hierarchies and short decision making processes. So don’t hesitate and become part of wearTell apply now. Just send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.