Take a seat
As Full Stack developer, you will support the continuous development of our predictive maintenance solution. Since we rely on a close exchange, you will always communicate directly with your colleagues from the product development and sales departments. If you like to contribute creative solutions to our complex problems and are motivated by a high degree of personal responsibility, this is the right place for you.
- Several years of professional experience in the development of complex systems with many different technologies
- Knowledge in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Rust, TypeScript, Python
- Confident handling of (embedded) Linux systems.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and systems
- Code in high quality is a matter of course
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Not afraid of active discussions
- Good command of English
- Flexible working time models offer room for your individual life plan
- Remote or on-site – both options are possible
- Choose your own hardware to work with
- Snacks and drinks are freely available on-site
- South Sea island or rocking chair – 30 days of holiday for you
- We support you in your further education and training
We test our ideas extensively before we bring them to market step by step. Therefore, we attach great importance to realistic project planning - also to give you a healthy balance to your work. A high degree of responsibility, creativity, productivity and quality are the be-all and end-all at wearTell. Whether nine to five or family time: we make your individual life plan possible.
It is important to us that you contribute your ideas to our active discussion culture, because this is the only way we can rethink processes and create innovations. As a growing team, we rely on flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. So don't hesitate and become part of wearTell - apply now. The best way is to send us an e-mail with your application.